Inn Policy Statement
• Our room rates are based on double
occupancy (two people) and do not include bed taxes or sales taxes.
Weekend/Holiday rates include a fabulous hot breakfast. Weekday rates
include a continental breakfast.
• Check-in time is 4 P.M.; check-out time is 10:30 A.M. Please note
that we’re on Eastern Standard Time.
• For all reservations, we require a 50% deposit with the balance due upon
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash and personal checks.
• Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to arrival date,
or we cannot refund your deposit. A $10 service charge will be deducted
from any refund.
• We cannot provide refunds for early departures.
• Old Wellsboro Inn is a smoke-free B&B.
• We cannot accept pets – Connor the resident canine forbids it.
• Children under age 14 may be happier at a child friendly B&B.
A warm welcome awaits you
at the Old Wellsboro Inn.
This lovely dwelling was built
in 1821 and served as Wellsboro’s first Stage Coach Stop and Tavern.
Nearly two century's later
guests contine to enjoy the charm and comfort of the inn.
Copyright 2012 - Old Wellsboro
Inn - All Rights Reserved.